Search

Experiment in wet felting

Here I decided to try wet felting a cat face in order to create a hand puppet that is truly damage-proof by little kids. Through my usual method of dry felting is very durable, it is possible to be damaged if in the wrong tiny little hands. The end result was not satisfactory, and I ended up giving it the usual dry-felted face over the original face shown here.


End result:

Over all conclusion: I will probably never try this experiment again. It's just not my style. But I'm glad I tried and now I can lay this thought to rest :)

0 views
Subscribe to my email list

copyright ©2020 Shea Wilkinson                   

  • Facebook
  • YouTube
  • Pinterest
  • Instagram